Friday, November 23, 2018

Live Streaming Statistics - Is it worth it?

For me to approach a client I need to have statistics that show the client live streaming is a good investment for their event. 

The statics below are focusing on audience behaviours, which is very important when trying to get viewers and interest of what you are doing. For example, 80% would rather watch a live stream then read a blog and 82% prefer a live video from a brand then a social media post. From the events I have been looking at this would seem quite important to them because they mostly do social media or blog posts but if I could offer to get the content out a lot quicker and straight to the audience then I think they would be more willing to let me do this for them. 

Also if audiences see a live stream they are more likely to buy tickets to an event by 67%. For an event like London Fashion Week Festival, this could diffidently boost their ticket sales in future years, especially because it is fairly new. Audience's also like more behind the scenes content, 87% of audiences prefer to watch online if it means they will get more behind the scenes information.  If we stream the Facebook, 78% of online audiences are watching Facebook live already. 

All of these statistics are in favour of Live Streaming, this is good for us as this is an area that still has a lot of potential. These are great business points as well because it will allow the events to get a wider audience which means hopefully more tickets sold and greater foot fall. I will be including some of these pints in my video pitch. 
(Blog, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment