To help back up my pitch to potential events I decided to carry out a survey of my own, which has helped me get a taster of who watch live streams and if they would watch one from an event they are interested in.
Overall there were 27 responses but unfortunately I had to get rid of one set of responses because they hadn't answered appropriately so I couldn't use their answers. All the data below is after I took out the inappropriate comments.
Even though I didn't get a huge number of respondents they was an equal split between male and females answering. But on the other hand 20 of the respondents were 18-24, (the rest older), which isn't a very goof proportion of ages.
Only eight said they were unlikely to watch a live stream but when I asked would they watch if it was live from an event they are interested in they answered that they likely would watch it. This is interesting, it means the content needs to be tailored specifically to the target audience otherwise you risk losing the audience.
PUT MORE INTO THE PDF VERSION.
No comments:
Post a Comment