Friday, November 9, 2018

Events I could film at:

London Fashion Week Festival:

This event is happening from the 21st - 24th February 2019. It showcases designers work, public can go to runway shows, shop and view talks from industry professionals. But ultimately it is making Fashion Week accessible to everyone. I feel with this ethos, bringing the event to the wider public would really suit them.

Here is a link to there web page: https://londonfashionweekfestival.com

The setup:

- One central hub were we talk with guests and have a magazine style show.
- When we aren't using the central hub, we will roam and conduct interviews and pieces to cameras at the catwalk, stands and the retail section. Showcasing the work and content of the festival. 
- I would like to use three cameras for this as one won't cover enough or make it interesting. But this does mean I will need three cellular bonding kits. 

London Games Festival:

This event is happening from the 2nd to 4th April 2019. This is an event where they showcase old and new games, where you learn about experimental games and the future of them. It is spread across the city in 20 venues across 12 days. I have looked on their website and social media and they don't seem to have that many videos, mainly promotional on the website. This could be a good way in as this festival celebrates technology, considering that streaming games is very popular then they should have an aversion to streaming what they do at the event.

Here is a link to their web page: http://games.london 


The set up:

- As this festival is very spread out each day of the 12 we will be in a different location. 
- We will have a hub at each location where again we will have a magazine style show. But this will be more fun as we will play silly games as I feel this festival is all about fun and involvement of everyone. 
- We will also roam around to any key and interesting areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment